We are looking for an engaged, conscientious technician who is interested in training, personal growth and the continual pursuit of excellence. Pacific Motor Service is a company that puts it’s team of employees first and believes that enriched, well trained technicians help insure our clientele are well taken care of. We believe that a service oriented attitude and the desire to help the community is a value that makes our company a fantastic work place. We provide a full benefits package to include health, dental, vision and life insurance. We have an excellent 401k package and provide two weeks of paid vacation. If you feel you are a good fit for our company and have the following qualifications, please contact us at 831-375-9571
- Adherence to Pacific Motor Service Standards of Behavior
- Must be willing to work well in the team atmosphere and follow directions from the management staff.
- ASE Certification a plus.
- Smog Check Test & Repair license a plus.
- Must have computer/tablet experience.
- Verifiable and clean CDL.
- Minimum of 4 years’ verifiable professional experience.
- Must have own tools for job requirements.
- Must be willing to grow professionally.
- Must have attention to detail and cleanliness.
- Neat and clean professional appearance.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with match.
- Heath insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Professional development training
- Technical training
If you meet these requirements and are proud of your workmanship, please respond to the ad and attach a current resume.